A Good resume is a key to Success.
The first step to enter a job world is to have a good Resume!!!
EVEN WHEN WE SAY A GOOD RESUME IS MUST HAVE SUCCESS, STUDENTS DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!
Do you have a bad resume/disappointed with your resume?
Just think, you have given a very bad resume to a recruiter for an interview.
What will be his/her first impression? Will the Interviewer be interested in even taking the Interview?
Don’t worry we are here to help you with your resume.
Types of Resumes
Chronological Resume Format
A chronological resume is the most commonly used resume and this format is very popular. Freshers, Experienced and specialist can use Chronological Resume format.
Functional Resume Format
Job aspirant who has a gap between their jobs uses this format. Experience and Specialist can use Functional Resume Format.
Hybrid Resume Format
Specialists and Job aspirant who have many experience use this format. The Hybrid resume format is highly effective to the people who are trying to find a job in a different field.
How to make a good resume
1. Select the Resume format – There are three types of resume, select the one which suits you.
2. Make it understandable – create a Resume which is easy to read for the recruiter.
3. Give Correct Contact and personal details – Write all information correctly because employers notice these things first.
4. Be consistent – Maintain consistency in your resume. If you use numeric value to describe your skills or achievement in one position, then use that in other position also.
5. Review your Resume – Make sure you have added all the credentials and reviewed it properly.
6. Use Resume Templates – For making your Resume presentable you can use Templates from Google which is clear and precise.
Do's and Don't in Resume
Update your resume often.
Make spelling mistakes and typos.
Try to complete a Resume within two pages.
Put information such as religion, family background, marital status.
Highlight achievements and awards.
Copy from another Resume.
Use word(doc/docx) file or PDF wherever possible.
Give irrelevant information.
Give correct phone number, email id.