Step 1. Create a good resume
Create a good and professional Resume and upload it to different job portal and directly to the company website.
Step 2. Apply on best job portals
- Give correct Email address and register/create an account on the job portal.
- Follow local or global page on facebook to get updates about new openings for freshers.
Step 3. Applying for jobs through company website
You can also upload your resume directly to particular company site so that if there is any vacancy in the company you can directly get a call from HR of that particular company.
For example, You can upload your resume to TOP MNC like TCS, IBM, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro etc.
Steps to upload your Resume:-
1. Search for the company website.
2. Click on a career.
3. Select the entry level/Experience level.
4. Under APPLY NOW select Graduates.
5. Click on opening->Select the country option.
6. Then Click on RESISTER HERE.
7. Fill the details-> Than you can LOGIN.
Note:- After registering successfully you will receive an alert regarding job vacancy
How to find companies to apply for jobs
Here are some Top 7 Companies details to apply for a job where you can directly upload your resume an the company website to receive job vacancy in that company
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
Reliance Industries is the best company for Degree holders & I learned so many things from the managers & new lessons from RIL.
|Toll-free No||+91-22-2278 5000|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Step 5. Attend as many as interview you can
While attending an interview you will get to know about the interview process, questions. It will help you to build your confidence.